THE SELECTIVE ADVANTAGE
Selective's broad and flexible auto repair program is designed to meet your specific needs and offers built-in coverages that other insurance companies may not include -like physical damage to your customers' autos, business income, and your mechanics' tools. Optional coverages to meet your business' unique needs are also available. Plus, we have a variety of value-added safety management sen/ices at little or no cost.
Property Coverage Advantages:
- Broadened building and business personal property, including:
- Outdoor sheds, lights, signs, and portable displays
- Building foundations
- Mechanics' tools and equipment
- Business computers
- Business income - actual loss sustained for up to 12 months
- Ordinance or law
- Employee dishonesty
Auto Physical Damage Coverage Advantages:
- Garagekeepers legal liability for customers' autos in your care, custody, and control
- False pretense
- Lease/loan gap coverage (N/A in NY)
Garage Liability Coverage Advantage:
- Primary coverage while operating a customer's auto
- Blanket additional insureds
The Following Optional Coverages Are Also Available:
- CyCurity® coverage - a specialized coverage form for your website
- Auto liability for dealer plates
- Auto physical damage for autos you are holding for sale
- Professional Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
Value-Added Services and Tools Available to Your Business:
- Hazard identihcation sen/ices, such as infrared (thermographic) testing of electrical panels
- Premises liability reviews
- Safety assessment and benchmarking tools
In addition, we offer 24/7 claims sen/ice, online claims reporting and local Claims Management Specialists who can respond quickly and adjust claims on site.
Call us today to find more reasons why Selective should be your carrier of choice.
Important Note: This website provides only a simplified description of coverages and is not a statement of contract. Coverage may not apply in all states. For complete details of coverages, conditions, limits and losses not covered, be sure to read the policy, including all endorsements.