THE SELECTIVE ADVANTAGE
Selective's broad and flexible program is built to meet the needs of your business by offering property coverage for damage to buildings or business personal property, mobile property and equipment, and liability coverage to help protect against injury and property damage of others. If you run a larger wholesale operation, our Commercial Output Program (COP) combines Inland Marine coverage - which helps protect goods in transit - and property coverage to provide you with a customized package at a competitive price.
Property Coverage Advantages:
- Building coverage with a variety of valuation and deductible options
- Business personal property, including property of others
- Employee theft and monies and securities
- Reimbursement when brand or labels must be removed due to damage of a product
- Selling price valuation on stock, which helps protect against loss of damaged goods
General Liability Coverage Advantages:
- Blanket additional insureds
- Product Recall
- $25,000 in expense coverage included with higher limits available
- Cost to replace damaged products
- Good faith advertising expense to help restore your company's reputation after a recall
- Building personal property is expanded to include inland marine coverage for electronic data processing equipment, mobile equipment on premises, and installation floaters
- Blanket coverage default with newly acquired property limits of
- $5,000,000 Building
- $2,000,000 BPP
- Business income and extra expense
- Property damage while in transit
The Following Optional Coverages are also Available:
- Crisis Response
- GreenPac® to replace damaged or destroyed property with its green or sustainable equivalent
Value-Added Services and Tools Available to Your Business:
- Customized Workers Compensation cost containment
- Driver and fleet safety programs, including SafetyFirst®
- Hazard identification services, such as infrared (thermographic) testing of electrical panels
- Sprinkler system evaluation and analysis
In addition, we offer 24/7 claims service, online claims reporting, and local Claims Management Specialists who can respond quickly and adjust claims on site.
Call us today to find more reasons why Selective should be your carrier of choice.
Important Note: This website provides only a simplified description of coverages and is not a statement of contract. Coverage may not apply in all states. For complete details of coverages, conditions, limits and losses not covered, be sure to read the policy, including all endorsements.